Happy New Year Everyone. I hope 2016 is good to you all.
Despite the outrageous hangover, I have been in the kitchen meddling. What a surprise. I’ve made a seriously yummy mixed berry loaf. I know I say that a lot but it has actually aided my recovery too!
- 2 X Quaker Oats vanilla and honey sachets ( or you can just use plain oats)
- 2 scoops of Bulk Powders Berries and Cream Whey
- 130ml of liquid egg whites ( I used Two Chicks)
- 3 tbsps of coconut flour (I used Bulk Powders)
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- Handful of frozen mixed berries ( strawberries,raspberries, blueberries etc whatever tickles your fancy in terms of berries!)
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl except for the frozen fruit.
- Then carefully stir in the berries.
- Spray loaf pan with low calorie cooking spray. Add mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-40mins or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
My hangover cure…