Ingredients (10 servings)
- 30g unflavoured whey ( I used Bulk Powders)
- 130ml liquid egg whites ( I used Two Chicks)
- 70g oats ( I used Quaker Oats)
- 30g apple sauce ( I used Gefen natural apple sauce)
- 60g quinoa
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp salt
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Spray tin with low calorie spray.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pop into the greased tin.
- Bake for 20-30mins until brown and/or a knife comes out clean when inserted.
Macros per slice