Addicted to making truffles much recently…yep I am!
Ingredients ( Makes 12)
- 30g vanilla whey ( I used Bulk Powders)
- 30g coconut flour ( I used Bulk Powders)
- 20g mixed chopped nuts ( almonds,walnuts etc)
- 30g fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp TRKG raspberry skinny syrup ( use code TRKGRUN10 for 10% off)
- 1 tbsp lightest cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
- 40g dark chocolate ( I used Cocoa Plus Protein Chocolate, enter my competition here to win 1 of 3 prizes)
- Blend all ingredients together except the chocolate. Shape into 12 balls.
- Place in the fridge for 30min-1hour .
- Melt the chocolate and coat all the balls.
- Place in the fridge to set.
Macros (per truffle approx)
- Calories 55
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 2g
- Protein 4g