Another breakfast favourite with a twist….
If Weetabix springs to mind, I think primary school days, every day breakfast and being forced to eat it (Coco Pops was a rarity!).
I’ve seen lots of recipes lately using Weetabix as a core ingredient so I have dabbled in the kitchen to make my own creation.
Chocolate Peanut Weetabix Bites
Ingredients: (makes 6)
- 60g peanut flour (I used Sukrin)
- 40g Sukrin Gold or you could use 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g Flora Light (melted)
- 50ml Alpro Coconut
- 1 Weetabix biscuit (crushed)
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add melted Flora Light
- Add coconut milk as required to keep mixture moist (may need a little less or a little more depending on how moist mixture is
- Spray baking tray with low calorie cooking spray
- Press mixture into the greased tray.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes
Macros (approx per bite)