Step aside “Proats”, “Protein Porridge”, Probix is where it’s all at now.
I’ve got over the childhood memories and now a big fan of Weetabix again, this time with some added protein.
It’s pretty much the exact same way you make Proats but I will share with you how I make mine.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 X Weetabix biscuits ( crushed so it looks like crumbs)
- 200ml Alpro Coconut
- 15g chia seed ( I use Bulk Powders)
- 30g protein of choice (My favourites are Quest and Bulk Powders)
- 1 tbsp of TRKG skinny syrups, I either use their vanilla or caramel depending on the flavour of whey ( Use my code TRKGRUN10 for 10% off)
- Dried fruit and nuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- For best results leave over night, this allows the chia to expand and gives you a lovely creamy texture in the morning.
- In the morning place in the micro wave and cook on high, stirring halfways.
It’s my new favourite!
- Calories: 358
- Protein: 28g
- Carbs: 48g
- Fats: 9g