I’ve been really useless for blogging this week so I do apologise.
Bodypower was awesome and as always working with the Quest team was incredible. There was lots of dancing, flexing and lifting…me!
If you’ve been following my Instagram or Snapchat ( gillk4) you would’ve seen my absolute delight when I got my hands on Jim Buddy’s protein doughnuts. I was instantly hooked and had one ( maybe 2) every day! They’re SO good and I can’t wait until they’re available to buy soon. Don’t worry I’ll be shouting about it when it happens!
Tomorrow Mike and I are heading to BBC Good Food Show. To get myself in the mood I’ve been in the kitchen baking Cookies and Cream Crispie Brownies.
Ingredients ( Makes 4)
- 48g Quest Cookies and Cream or Vanilla protein powder ( Use code IRunLikeAGirl for 12% off Posted Protein)
- 40g Cocoa Plus protein chocolate crispie, choppe ( Use code IRUNLIKEAGIRL20 for 20% off)
- 8g Nuts N More Cookie Butter
- 8g Truvia
- 1 tbsp caramel TRKG skinny syrup ( Use my code TRKGIRUN for 10% off)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 16g unsweetened applesauce
- Walden Farms chocolate syrup(optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Break the protein chocolate into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together applesauce, cookie butter, and vanilla syrup until well combined.
- Stir in the protein powder, sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt until a thick batter is formed.
- Stir in half of the broken protein chocolate pieces.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread batter evenly across the bottom. Sprinkle the top with remaining protein chocolate pieces
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until set.
- Drizzle with Waldens Farm chocolate sauce if desired
These are insane, if I do say so myself. Quest protein powder is by far the best to bake with. You will think I’m biased but I ‘m being 100% genuine.
Let me know what you think guys and have a fabulous weekend.