I’m so excited that I’m finally able to share my new website and logo with you. It’s taken some time (all worth it) and I want to say a massive thank you to Daniel Booth and Jacob Coleman who have just been amazing. Having to deal with my lack of tech knowledge was no doubt very frustrating! Any website logo requirements hit up ENT PR.
To celebrate the launch of my new website. I have a yummy meatball recipe to share with you, ideal if you want to surprise your other half.
- 250g 5% Mince
- 1 pack Topherd Chilli Chilli Pepper Skinny Salami, chopped ( Use my code IRUNLIKEAGIRL for 20% off)
- ½ white onion chopped
- 390g tinned tomatoes
- 1 pack Old El Paso Chilli seasoning
- 3 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp smoked garlic powder
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Pre heat oven to 180C
- In a large bowl mix the mince, ½ of the chilli seasoning and salt pepper
- Roll into 10 small balls. Place on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 mins until cooked thoroughly.
- Cut the corn tortillas into triangles and place on a separate baking tray (lined with parchment paper) and put in the oven until they crispen. Set aside.
- While the meatballs are cooking (preferably the last 10 minutes or so) add the tinned tomatoes, garlic powder, hot sauce remaining seasoning and pepper salami to a saucepan and cook on medium. Season with salt and pepper and simmer.
- Once the meatballs are cooked slowly add them to the saucepan so that they are covered in the sauce.
- Serve with chip like tortillas.
These are even better the next day. I’d advise making a batch and keeping some for lunches.
Another tip if you have wraps gone hard in your bread bin DO NOT throw them out, unless of course they’re blue moulded. Pop them in the oven as above and enjoy with a healthy dip like humous or salsa.
I hope you like the new website and if you find anything a little bit odd or not working correctly please let me know.