I’ve a sweet tooth believe it or not, my particular weakness is Haribo ( Dragibus if you’re wondering !). I can let myself away with eating lots of Haribo when I’m training for long distance events however for the most part of the year I’m not. Therefore it’s important for me to have an alternative that’s sweet and satisfying enough to curb my cravings and that I’m able to make it myself.
I had time this weekend (this has not been the case for awhile) to play around in the kitchen and I’ve put together this super quick, healthy, no bake brownie.
Makes 7 ( although the picture shows 6 because I couldn’t help myself!)
- 70g Coconut Flour (I used Sukrin)
- 60g Powdered Chocolate Peanut Butter (I used PB2)
- 60g Applesauce
- 60g Nut Butter of choice (I used Meridian Coconut and Peanut Butter)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until it holds together.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Press the mixture into the pan and place in the fridge.
- Allow to set for 1-2 hours and enjoy with a cuppa.
Macros (per serving approx)
- Calories 139
- Fat 6g
- Protein 6g
- Carbs 16g
Let me know what you think, don’t forget to treat yourself!