Not everyone wants to be buying snacks, or running to Holland and Barrett everytime they want to curb a craving. It might be easier and you might think it will be tastier, but you should trust your own abilities in the kitchen and make your own. On the upside it will be cheaper and you can impress your friends with your tasty treats.
Tonight I bring you Protein Cookie Dough Bites…
Ingredients (Makes approx 12)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Quest protein powder ( I get mine from Posted Protein, use code IRunLikeAGirl for 12% off)
- 70g coconut flour (I used Sukrin)
- 80g almond butter ( I used Meridian)
- 1 tbsp TRKG caramel skinny syrup ( Use my code TRKGIRUN for 10% off)
- 40g cup date syrup (I used Beloved)
- 15g chocolate chips (I used Cocoa Plus protein chocolate) Use my code IRUNLIKEAGIRL for 20% off
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except for the chocolate chips.
- Once you form a dough, add the chips in slowly and stir.
- Form into 12 balls and allow to set in the fridge
Macros (approx per ball)
- Calories 90
- Carbs 5g
- Protein 4g
- Fat 5g