So last week I reviewed Better Than Foods Konjac Rice, and a few of you have got in touch asking for more rice recipes and how I would use them. Tonight I’m having a virtually no carb dish, because I consumed one to many alcoholic beverages over the weekend and probably exceeded my recommended intake for a week ( slight exaggeration!). Whats even better the lovely guys at Better Than Foods have given me a discount for a massive 60% off which expires at the end of August so you better hurry. All you have to do is use the code ‘irunlikeagirl’, all lower case. Similarly if you want to try the slim pasta or slim noodles from Eat Water use the same code and you will get 55% off. Happy days!
So tonight I’m making Virtually Zero Carb Egg Fried Brown Rice with Skinny Salami
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 pack Konjac Rice
- 1 pack Topherd Tomato and Paprika Skinny Salami, chopped( use my code irunlikeagirl for 20% off)
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tsp smoked garlic powder
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 eggs ( I used Two Chicks whole eggs)
- low calorie cooking spray
- Heat a non stick pan and spray it with low calorie cooking spray
- Add the two eggs and cook, stirring continuously. Once they’re fully cooked set aside in a bowl
- Add onions to the hot pan, cook until golden.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and rice. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the soya sauce. leave for one minute
- Add the cooked egg and salami, stir. Simmer for 2 minutes
- Serve immediately
It will take you literally 5 minutes – possibly the quickest dish I’ve ever done.