I know it’s a little hot for most of us (slight understatement as I surround myself with 3 fans) but at the weekend, I made some pretty wicked fudge that I really want to share with you.
I add cinnamon to almost everything so this fudge is a Cinnamon and Raisin Cashew Fudge. The flavour depends on the nut butter you use so choose you’re favourite one and get creative. There are so many options out there now with the likes of Meridian, Pip & Nut releasing new flavours on a regular basis.
- 125g Honey Cinnamon Cashew Butter ( I used Pip & Nut but you can use whatever nut butter you like)
- 25g of oil (Coconut or Rapeseed)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 25g Sukrin:1
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp TRKG caramel skinny syrup ( Use my code TRKGIRUN for 10% off)
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Line a baking tray or suitable pan with parchment paper
- Add the mixture to the tray.
- Leave in freezer to set for 1-2 hours
This fudge needs to be kept in the freezer until you want to eat it (as it softens up quickly). Probably will help with the aul portion control!
Let me know what you think and if you try out different flavours.