I’m absolutely loving Nutri-Brex at the moment for my breakfasts while I’m on the elimination diet from Yorktest. They’re just like Weetabix really but gluten free. They’ve two flavours plain and coconut and crispy rice which formed the basis of this recipe.
This recipe is really simple and you can make batches so no excuses for having no healthy snacks on the go or for dessert.
- 3 X Nutri- Brex Coconut and Crispy biscuits
- 5 tbsp nut butter of choice – I used Pip N Nut Honey Cinnamon Cashew Butter
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp TRKG Vanilla Skinny Syrup ( Use my code TRKGIRUN 10% off)
- 100g dairy free chocolate ( I used MOO )
- Add the nut butter, honey, oil and vanilla to a heatproof bowl and place over a small pan of gently simmering water. Stir until melted.
- Crush the biscuits and pour the mixture over until well coated
- Transfer into a tin lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or so to set.
- Add chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water. Stir until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cornflake mixture and return to the freezer for an hour until set.
- Slice and enjoy!
Like I said already, they freeze really well. Keep them there until you want them ( it will save you from eating them in one go!)