I’ve done a Fried Rice recipe before however this one is a little different since I have my new found Thai cooking skills and all. This is great for lunches especially if you’re really busy and have no time to make your lunch every evening. Make a big batch on Sunday and it will keep fresh once kept in the fridge until Wednesday.
Ingredients ( Serves 2 )
- 2 pack Eat Water Slim Rice ( Use my code irunlikeagirl for 55% off)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 baby corns, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks of spring onion, chopped
- 6 lean smoked rashers (optional – again you can add any meat or without)
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tbsp Tamari sauce
- 1 tsp sweetener (I used Sukrin 1)
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Heat pan and grease with low-calorie cooking spray
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add bacon and cook thoroughly
- Add carrot, baby corn, sweetener, salt and pepper and egg.
- Add rice, tamari sauce, spring onion and mix all together.