I’ve got a really simple, quick and arty farty snack recipe for you tonight.
I think we all know how yummy it is to pop some nut butter in-between two slices of banana and …inhale… well I do anyway.
However take a step back, the current trend is banana sushi. As fancy as it sounds it’s not that fancy but it’s super tasty and looks cool.
Tonight I decided to give it a go and was very pleased with how my banana looked ( and tasted obviously!)
Wanna try? Here’s what I did.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbsp nut butter ( I used Meridian cashew butter)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pistachios
- Peel banana, place on a baking sheet,
- Spread on nut butter, covering just the top half of the banana.
- Sprinkle on toppings and press them lightly into the nut butter to ensure they will stick.
- Using a sharp knife, evenly slice banana and EAT
If you don’t want to eat all of it straight away, you can pop them into the freezer and they will keep.
Whilst I used chia seeds and pistachios, you can use anything really – coconut, diced walnuts, roasted almonds etc
Share your creations and tag me in them @irunlikea_girl