So I know it’s National Peanut Butter Day (like seriously who make’s up these days?) but who can resist a bit of chocolate? I’m a big fan of Ferrero Roche and the last time I had some was Christmas, ages ago right? I decided to make my own as I thought it might be a bit much to go to the shop to buy a packet just for me. I’ve not done that before……
This is a seriously quick recipe and with very few ingredients. It will take you approx 15 minutes to make and about 15 seconds to eat. If you are ever asked to make dessert for a dinner, I swear bring these and you will be everyone’s best friend.
- 160g coconut flour (I used Sukrin)
- 125g Prutella ( from Muscle Food)
- 2 tbsp hazelnut milk ( I used Alpro)
- 1 tbsp TRKG Vanilla skinny syrup ( Use my code TRKGIRUN for 10% off)
- 1 tsp sweetener ( I used Sukrin Gold)
- 1 tbsp chopped peanuts (for coating)
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except for the dark chocolate and peanuts.
- If you find the batter is too dry add a little more hazelnut milk.
- Roll into balls and coat with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Allow to harden.