Anyone who knows me well, knows I LOVE the poo emoji. When I saw this recipe, I laughed for a solid 5 minutes then proceeded to hunt out the ingredients. I’ve made some adaptions based on what was in my kitchen cupboards and it worked out just poofectly. Yes, I said poofectly.
I haven’t baked/made anything significantly worth blogging about in AGES so you really are in for a treat today. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Ingredients (makes 6ish depends how big you like your poo!)
- 60ml water OR milk alternative, Alpro almond works well
- 110g cashews
- 110g toasted sliced/flaked almonds
- 100g cocoa powder
- 175g date paste ( I used Beloved), you could use dates, the paste is just a little easier
- 60ml date nectar ( I used Beloved)
- 1 tbsp almond butter ( I used Pip N Nut)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- a handful of raisins/cashews and almonds for face
- Pop all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until fully mixed
- Add mixture to a plastic bag, twist and cut
- Pipe mixture into a cone (poo) like shape
- To make the face, use sliced almonds for the eyes, raisins for the pupils (use a bit of the brownie mixture to stick it on) and cashews for the mouth
- Leave in the fridge for an hour to set
It might feel a little weird eating these, but they will definitely crack a smile.